Find out the status of the campaign created using the createCampaign method.
Principle of use
|Syntax and URL to call the method
|getCampaignStatus (int campaign_id)
||API access key.
||Campaign code obtained using the createCampaign method.
|JSON object with the following fields:
||Campaign status. Possible options:
- waits_censor — campaign is waiting to be checked.
- censor_hold — it is actually equivalent to waits_censor: considered by the administrator, but delayed for further check.
- declined — the campaign has been rejected by administrator.
- waits_schedule — the task for placing the list in the queue has been received and the campaign is waiting to be placed in the queue. As a rule, the campaign stays in this status one or two minutes before changing its status on scheduled.
- scheduled — scheduled to be launched. It will be launched as soon as the sending time comes.
- in_progress — messages are being sent.
- analysed — all messages have been sent, the results are being analyzed.
- completed — all messages have been sent and analysis of the results is completed.
- stopped — the campaign is paused.
- canceled — the campaign is canceled (usually due to the lack of money or at the request of the user).
||Campaign creation date and time in the “YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss” format, in the UTC time zone.
||Campaign launch date and time in the “YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss” format, in the UTC time zone.
|If there are any errors or warnings, they are returned in the error/warnings fields as described. Response example: