UniSender Popup Forms are forms that automatically collect contacts. A visitor gets to see these forms by performing certain actions.
The Forms should encourage to take an action that is useful in terms of marketing — subscribe to email newsletter, leave contact details, participate in a promotion, etc.
Create a pop-up form on the «Tools - Pop-up Forms» page.
Step 1. Click on «Create Form»
Step 2. Choose a template you like and name it
Step 3. Customize the form
- Настройте внешний вид формы.
- Change the text of the form.
- Customize the animation — how the form will appear on the site.
Hint! Write a personal data processing agreement. Specify <a href=”document link”>Agreement</a>, to provide a link.
Click on «Continue» to save the form and move on.
- Select when the form will appear on the site. The form will be displayed when any of the conditions are met:
You chose «Move mouse out of the window» and «Spent 5 seconds on the page». This means that the form will appear when the user spends more than 5 seconds on the page or when he reaches out to close the tab with the website.
Be sure to select one of the conditions, otherwise the form will not appear on the site.
- In advanced settings, you can customize the pages that display the form, the time period in which the form will be displayed and more. The maximum number of pages is 20. You can use regular expressions to bypass restriction.
Specify an asterisk (https://example.com/*), so that the form is displayed on all pages of the site, not just on the main page.
For a set display period the browser time is taken into account.
Choose a list
- Select a list to which your contacts will be added.
- Choose your form type: With or without a subscription confirmation email. Use the confirmation form.
Malicious users will not be able to add spam traps to your lists, so that the emails will still reach the inbox.
- If you chose "Subscription confirmation email", fill in "Sender address", "Sender name" and the "Subject" of your mail.
- Edit and save the email.
Be sure to fill in the fields for confirming the subscription, otherwise the form will not be activated.
- You can specify additional UniSender - fields and write values into these fields.
You have several sites with forms installed on them. Create an additional «Site» - field and link it to your site.
The link you specified will then be added to the additional «Site» - field and given to all visitors of your site who leave their email or phone number.
- Copy and place the code on your site.
At this point, you will see the sites where the code is implemented. There is only one code for the forms you created. After placing the code, only one of the active forms can be displayed on the site. This depends on the actions that the visitor will perform.
- Activate the form and save the changes.
Step 4. Working with the finished form
You see all your forms on the «Tools - Pop-up Forms» page.
You can edit, copy, delete, activate and deactivate them.
In order to activate the finished form, proceed to edit the form at the last stage - «Activation».
Step 5. Statistics (for now in BETA)
On the start page, you will see the statistics: how many visitors saw your form, and how many left their contact information.
- Click on "Statistics" in the list of pop-up forms:
You will see the statistics on your form for the last 30 days:
These statistics contain information about the amount of visitors your site, the number of contacts left by visitors and how often the form has been displayed.
- Look up separately at the chart how often the form has been displayed or how many contacts were left:
- Compare the data by terms of display set for the form. The maximum number of conditions for comparison is 2:
- Select a date and look up the statistics for the period you specified.
- In advanced settings, look at the traffic source your visitors come from most often or from which devices they see your form most often and leave their contact information less often.
- The data from all forms is available for viewing: