Frontpad.ru is a service for retail, delivery services and online shops' automatization. The software has a convenient POS interface that allows you to arrange retail sales, inventory accounting, production control, reporting and possible call-center setup.
With the help of this integration you will be able to report to clients their order status via SMS. The integration module allows you to send SMS messages via UniSender right from the FrontPad service interface.
- Sign up at the UniSender website (if you are not registered yet) and log in to your profile
- Activate access to SMS campaigns. You need to pay the invoice that is generated in your profile
- After this please apply to UniSender support for activation.
- Before UniSender activates the SMS campaign message distribution for you (the SMS icon must turn green), it is impossible to send SMS messages.
- After SMS campaign access activation, go to account settings in the UniSender mailing service profile by clicking on username in the top right corner of the page and selecting the ‘Account settings’ item from the dropdown list
- Go to Integration and API, set the Current API status to ON mode and copy the API access key in the corresponding line.
- Go to frontpad.ru, and login to your profile, select the General settings section, item SMS messages.
- Fill in the fields Key, Sender, Message and choose the sending method.
You can get the UniSender API access key after registration at the UniSender website, in the Account Settings section — Integration and API; you must also authorize access to API.
«Sending method» field
This defines the way you wish to send messages, either manually or automatically, depending on the order status.
In order to send the messages manually, go to the Orders section, click on the phone number and the button of the required status.
The phone number or name must consist of 11 Latin symbols and digits. Note! It may be impossible to send messages as it depends on the country and your mobile network operator. To get more details, see the UniSender reference.
You can insert the client’s name and order amount automatically into the message. In order to do this, paste the following line where it belongs in the message.
- Name - %name%
- Order amount - %amount%
Important! Price can vary depending on the characters number in a message.
More details about FrontPad features here (in Russian).