To analyze the success of email marketing campaigns, it is not always enough to evaluate one, two or several mailings separately. We introduced the functionality of “Analytics” to conduct a complete analysis of the success of mailings.
«Tools» will show you how many letters you sent — «Analytics».
Period and Grouping
The period to be analyzed is set above the chart. The “Grouping” parameter will affect the display of the processed data on the chart.
If you set the «Day» grouping values, each point of the chart will be a day from the specified period.
If you set the «Week» value, information will be displayed for every 7 days of the period, etc.
Available Grouping Values: day, week, days of the week, month.
Note, that analysis is available only for data from September 1, 2016.
The summary information on the specified parameters is graphically displayed on the “Analytics” page:
- the upper part of the chart shows the number of deliveries in absolute terms;
- the lower part of the chart shows the number of openings and link clicks in relative terms.
When you hover the cursor over a point on the chart, you can get data on the number of deliveries, letters opened and the number of link clicks.
Click «Summary Statistics» to get:
- summary data on delivered letters;
- openings and clicks for all messages;
- messages of a certain type over a period of time.
The type of messages can be selected from the drop-down list by clicking the «Category».
Click «Data Comparison» to compare data on sent emails, openings, and clicks. Select one of the categories:
- All messages — for cumulative comparison of indicators of different types of letters (for example, to compare the percentage of openings for letters of Mass Mailing and Event Emails);
- Mass Mailings — for comparison of indicators of several mass mailings (select mailings for analysis from the list below);
- Trigger-based emails — for comparison of indicators of several event emails (select emails for analysis from the list below);
- RSS streams — for comparison of indicators of several RSS streams (select streams for analysis from the list below);
- Lists — for cumulative comparison of indicators in the context of Contact Lists (select Contact Lists for analysis from the list below);
- Users — for cumulative comparison of indicators in the context of a User’s Account (select users for analysis from the list below).
In the «Data Comparison» mode, data on different mailings is shown as charts with different colors and figures. Thus, determining data identity is not difficult.
- maximum number of charts for simultaneous comparison is 5;
- you cannot compare letters from different categories (for example, a letter from a mass mailing list cannot be compared to an event letter).
Top 5 best letters for the period
Out of all the «Mass mailing» type letters with the number of recipients >99 for the specified period, 5 letters with the best opening rate are selected. To change the period of analysis, select the required time frame and click «Apply».