Types of UniSender Emailing Statistics
In UniSender, it is possible to collect statistics on email campaigns in two ways, each with its own strengths and weaknesses.
Internal Statistics are intended to obtain information about the deliverability of mailings, the quality of the contact list and the activity of the audience. Google Analytics Statistics are intended to assess the properties of your audience, its contribution to the performance of your site and ROI calculation.
It goes without saying that you can use both types of statistics to obtain the maximum amount of information simultaneously. Below, you can see a list of features for each type so you can choose the best one for you.
UniSender Internal Statistics:
- Information about the number of delivered and undelivered messages;
- The number of spam blockings;
- The number of users’ complaints about spam;
- The open rate of messages;
- The number of followings from the mailing to the site (also available in external statistics);
- The reasons for non-delivery of messages.
Google Analytics External Statistics:
- The number of followings from the mailing to the site;
- The geography of your contacts;
- Characteristics of devices from which your contacts read mailings (laptops or smartphones, screen sizes, operating system, and much more);
- Achieving goals in Google Analytics (for example: downloading a file, registering on a site or placing an order);
- Determining ROI (amount of sales to your contacts);
- Determining the ways in which visitors who came from the mailing list can surf the site.